Saturday, August 28, 2010

babyitscoldoutside

The days aren't getting any warmer despite the calendar end of winter approaching, it's almost the end of August but temperature wise the mercury doesn't seem to be rising. The sun seems to want to stay out longer and it's feeling like those chilly sun-drenched Autumn days, not yet mango eating weather. I ventured out to the park with my brother and sister on the pretense of 'exercising' although I ended up taking photos instead - only with impending bikini weather will the body-boot-camp begin - until then I'm still gorging on walnut brownies and midnight big-breakfasts. This is what I did instead of getting beaten by my little sister in soccer and being outrun by my big brother who for all intents and purposes should not be fitter than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment