Monday, September 13, 2010

thefirsttimeyoufallinlove

Photos by friends 1. Rome rooftop 2. A beach in Greece 3. Athens stairway

La primera vez que me enamoré fue en y con Europa. Tal vez fue antes de que llegué sabía que Europa era el lugar que había estado buscando. Era extraño y diferente, antiguos y nuevos, y tan hermoso. Ha sido más de tres años desde que se enamoró de Europa por primera vez y no puedo esperar para pasar un año viviendo allí el año que viene.

Tranduccion:
The first time I fell in love was in and with Europe. Maybe it was before I arrived that I knew Europe was the place I had been looking for. It was foreign and different, old and new and stunning. It's been more than three years since I fell in Love with Europe for the first time and I can't wait to spend a year living there next year.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog and nice pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos capturing a gorgeous sunset. Europe is definitely a lovely place to be/visit!

    Thanks so much for stopping by me :)

    ReplyDelete