Saturday, September 25, 2010

theresaplaceiliketogo

 Rozelle in four shots
All photos by me


I'm currently an intern at an agency in Rozelle, a pretty little 'burb about ten minutes from the heart of Sydney. If you're from Australia you'll notice that the weather Gods have finally decided to smile and spring is in full swing. My second day interning I decided to take a wander down from the pretty little vintage stores and cafes and discovered, ten minutes down the road a lovely little lunch-break place complete with a bench under a tree in front of the water. There are boats sleeping and fitness-junkies running circles. There are dogs running wild and that smell of the sea, not that fish-market smell but that salty-sea-spray-feeling. The sun likes to join in and make a day of it. I love that Sydney is so sprawled out, there's always a suburb I've never been and cafes and secret places to stumble upon.

What do you love about where you live?

En este momento, soy pasante en una agencia en Rozelle, un hermoso lugar 10 minutos del corazon de Sydney. Si eres de Australia sabrás que finalmente primavera esta aqui. En mi segundo dia de trabajo decidi a caminar a los almacenes y pequeños cafés - y descubrí - no muy lejos de estas calles - era un lugar perfecto poco para comer mi almuerzo.


Hay barcos y la forma física-adictos a correr círculos. Hay perros corriendo salvaje y que el olor del mar, no es que el olor de pescado del mercado, sino que sal-mar en la brisa.  Me encanta que Sydney es tan tirado, siempre hay un barrio que nunca he sido y cafés y lugares secretos para tropezar.
¿Qué te gusta del lugar donde vives?

6 comments:

  1. i enjoy this post...it feels as relaxed as this sunday is.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to discover this Sunday afternoon. I'm more than enjoying this whimsical weather that we're being treated with of late. The blue of the sky, the greens of the sea, and how bright and alive everything seems is such an inspiration, even over here in Perth.

    Your blog is so lovely, and I do believe your words need more than 8 followers, love. You're such a lovely girl and I'm really looking forward to reading more posts that make me smile and that I can truly relate to.

    Enjoy your internship!
    Yours,
    Norah of "let's run away"
    @ http://thislittleblogbelongstome.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks soo pretty..., I really want to go down under you know :) I live in Amsterdam, totally different... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment and following my blog!!!
    Will have a look on yours more often too

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all so much for the comments & feedback, love that you enjoyed it! x

    ReplyDelete