Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Abottleofsunshinewhenyouneeditmost


A note from the universe arrived for you today, reader, and I was asked to pass it on.

In case I didn't already tell you, it's not me - it's all you. You're completely remarkable, it will all work out fine and nothing will happen that I know you can't handle. I have left you in complete control of the universe (just don't press the red button) - DREAM BIG and make it happen. Did I mention, you get to make the rules? (Yeah, it's the best part.. I thought so too). Oh, and the part where you dance till the sun rises, sing till your voice gives out and forget about things like laundry and taxes. And Yes, I'm talking to you, silly. 


Love,
         The Universe

3 comments:

  1. I really love it, it makes you feel alive :)
    we keep on reading^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Belen I'm glad you keep coming back! :)

    ReplyDelete