Monday, October 18, 2010

A bird, a feather and keeping it simple

Tattoologist

Getting a tattoo is not on my bucketlist. I'm scared because I might as well get a tattoo of regret on my forehead, or else I'll go the complete other way and become addicted. Either way, there are too many decisions and I find I change my mind, my personality, my ideas too much and too often that there's nothing I see that I'd want for a lifetime, that I would still like when it's wrinkled and sun-spotted. Though, a girl can dream.. 'What If'.. So many choices...mmm

5 comments:

  1. Love that first pic - those wrists, and what decorates them - awesome.
    I am also yet to get a tattoo - one who designed them all through high school, and 5 years out, still without.

    But like you say, we can dream . .. we have al our lives to think baout it

    :)

    http://simonevanon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh woooow! I love the model, the last picture is really cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had the courage to get a tatt, then I'd probably go with that feather! But, I either get bored over time or get too addicted, so it won't be happening. But in an alternate universe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GET MINE THIS WEEKEND.
    NERVOUSGURL1992.

    ReplyDelete