Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Secrets to life & happiness


There's really nothing else to add, is there?

I'm in Darwin at the moment completely loving the volunteer work I'm doing. To say it is amazing is an understatement. To say it is eye-opening does not do it justice and although it has only been two days I am having the experience of a life time and words cannot come near to describing it. It's almost always thirty degrees and muggy all day with our 11 hour days but what happens in those 11 hours is life at its best and glorious. More on this in a future posts I'm sure when I have more time. For now I can so clearly affirm that volunteering and traveling has been one of the decisions I've made so far and definitely a step toward what I want to be doing - to freedom & happiness! (2011, I can see you just around the corner...)

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote. Life is all about happiness.
    May I post this on my blog?

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely go for it! I found it on another site :)

    ReplyDelete