Friday, November 18, 2011

Such a long time ago PT 1

1. A photo I took of a random guy who gave me his number in Toulouse the very first time we went there for caramel vodka shots in our new Zara clothes, way back when I used to stay out past 12pm. He had a shaved head and talked spanish when I spoke barely any and I took more shots and ripped the paper in half.
2. Salmon and lime with vanilla and black sesame seeds from the best kept secret tapas bar in Ronda, our very first road trip ever. Back in the day when we were still shy about leaving Malaga and animals were still included in my diet.
3. Stevie. Stevie Wonder - this baby tiger looking thing my room mate Sabine had found abandoned in the hood of a car, a kitten just a few days old who I stayed up all night with feeding him with a little feeder tube of milk and wondering at how something could be so tiny and new.
4. Boiling a dozen eggs then spending the afternoon painting them all Easter-like for the giant feast where we bought about 50-75 euros worth of groceries for that one night.
5. Waking up after the first house party to our first house-warming "gift".

First semester - it feels like such a long time ago, doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment